Thursday, June 9, 2011

Winner photo "ZARA People" Contest

by Samsara



This was a collaboration between stylist Adelina Aleksandrova and myself. We were just informed today that our photo was chosen to feature in the ZARA People Contest!
I always find that if two or more artists can get past each other's bizarre and obstinate nature..they can do fabulous things together!
...Sorry, have to run now, we are off to spend our prize money at ZARA!

This is the link:
 http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/us/en/zara-S2011/99512/Week%2B%232

7 comments:

  1. love the pop of neon! Really great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving the pants, Love how you pulled this outfit with the bright top :D

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I love the look you put together...definitely deserves the win! :)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo,
    Fabulous Florida Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Love the pop of color against the black and white... Totally want this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I invite you to follow me in my new blog. I await your visit... Greetings!
    cl-personalblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! congratulations darling! *-* Love all! I'm following you! Hope you can also follow my blog, if you like it! Thanks Mary
    FOLLOW Venus at Her Mirror
    Venus on FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many many congratulations!
    I really like your blog and following you! I would love if you came by mine and check it..

    xx
    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete